Friday, February 16, 2007

Reliance broadband review

I applied for a reliance broadband connection about 15 days back and they promised some one will contact me in 72 hours and the connection will be up and running in 7 days.Its been more then 15 days now and no one called up or contacted me, I called thier customer care a few times and was told they have sent another remonder to thier sales team and still no sign of thier sales guy.

Reliance broadband may be good but how would I find out without a connection? I applied for thie connection to review thier services for members of India broadband forum but they havent been able to provide a connection till date.

4 comments:

Vinod Kumar said...

Tell me 'bout it....

I had applied for it more than a month ago. Nobody responded. Inspite of my calls to them, and false promises by them, nobody turned up. Looks like they decided to ignore me... :(

tuttu said...

I am using Reliance broadband for harddly 6 months.usually reliance get disconnected daily while browsing but not at permanent time or at exact time.Pls give a idea for stay connected all the time and never disconnect it until i disconnect
my email id:
Johnterence@zapakmail.com

Global services said...

Reliance broadband may be good and I applied for their connection to review thier services for members of India broadband forum........

We provide Reliance Broadband Connection Hyderabad

parimala said...

Piece of information provided is satisfactory. we also provide Airtel Broadband services