Friday, August 31, 2007

Bsnl broadband trouble

I had installed Broadband connection (Home-250 plan) on 10.08.2007 after waiting for a period of seven months.From the very first day of the installation I am not getting proper connectivity due to fault in my telephone line. I had contacted all the concerned executives many a times but they are always giving false promises. Is this the way of handling a customer?This act of customer handling is contradictory to your Vision/Mission. Many of my friends had already surrendered their BSNL landline because of very poor customer handling. More and more will follow if this sort of treatment is continuing. Therefore, you are requested to take appropriate measure at the earliest so that such customer complaints are addressed properly and promptly.

This was an e-mail I recieved from some one with no mention of why he was sending this to me and there is no sensitive data in here so I am just publishing it here.

3 comments:

Global services said...

It's a nice blog and thanks to share with us......
We provide Reliance Broadband Connection Hyderabad

Somu said...

This was an e-mail I recieved from some one with no mention of why he was sending this to me and there is no sensitive data in here so I am just publishing it here....
We provide Reliance Broadband Plans In Hyderabad

Somu said...

Thanks for your kindly information..and
We provide Reliance Broadband Hyderabad